Seckman High School Prom is schedule for April 16, 2016.
Prom will be held at Orlando Gardens Hoffmeister Ave, St. Louis, MO.
Tickets are 50.00 per person and will go on sale on March 1 – March 4.
Ticket prices will go up to $55.00 on March 7 – April 1. No tickets will be sold after April 1.
Information about the dress code for Prom.
The Seckman High School Administration wants you to make good choices. We are not trying to inhibit your individual style. Prom should be fun and memorable, but we also want everyone to be comfortable, safe, and show Jaguar pride. With modesty and safety in mind, the following dress code guidelines will be enforced at the Seckman High School Prom. We are providing you with this information 3 months in advance so that you can make informed decisions when shopping for dress ware for the evening. Failure to adhere to the dress code standards will prevent your participation in the event with no refund given.
Girls Dress Code:
1. Dresses may not be cut below the bust line. Excessive cleavage is not allowed.
2. Dress may be backless as long as it is not cut below the navel.
3. Midriffs may not be exposed. This includes both the front and sides of the dress.
4. Dresses must not have a slit that exceeds mid-thigh (fingertip length).
5. No pinning or taping will be allowed as an alteration for a dress if without the pinning or taping the dress does not meet dress code.
6. Dress length must be mid-thigh (approximately 5" inches above the middle of the knee both in the front and the back).
Boys Dress Code:
1. Suits, sport coats or tuxedos must be worn along with a tie and dress shoes.
2. Canes will not be permitted, no Hats are allowed.
3. Shirts must be buttoned up to the second button from the collar.
4. Pants should fit properly on the hip and not sag below the waistline.
As you begin shopping for a dress/suit, please keep these guidelines in mind. While we will be reasonable in the interpretation of these guidelines, we want you to know that you will not be allowed to participate in Prom activities if you are not dressed appropriately.
If you have specific questions about a dress or tux, please take pictures of the front and back of the outfit and get it approved by Mrs. Michael or Ms. Dunlop before purchasing the outfit.
We will be starting our after-school tutoring schedules back up for second semester 2:30-3:30. All tutoring will take place in the library.
Jan 12 Math and Language Arts
Jan 14 Math and Science
Jan 21 Math and Social Studies
Jan 26 Math and SpEd
Jan 28 Math and Math
YEARBOOKS ARE NOW ON SALE. THEY ARE $70.00 AND CAN BE PURCHASED ON WWW.YEARBOOKSFOREVER.COM. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT MRS. ANDERSON AT 636-282-1485 X223.